building your ethnography
How might you represent your work? The key criteria are that your micro-ethnography should be online somewhere, and should feed into your lifestream. You might choose to:
- simply blog it using your blog here or another blogging environment of choice
- make a slideshow, using whichever combination of image, text, audio or video seems most appropriate to you (see http://cogdogroo.wikispaces.com/StoryTools and the Course Guide for ideas for online applications to use)
- make a timeline, using OurStory, timetoast or similar (again, see the StoryTools link for some ideas to start with)
- blog around your lifestream, pulling in feeds and images from the site you are looking at
- and so on… more ideas from last year’s run of the course are here
Unlike with the visual artefact at the end of block 1 you are likely to need to include at least some textual material for this piece of work.
Please post a comment here to let everyone know where your ethnographic representation is – tweet it too!