Your lifestream assignment is due at midnight on Sunday 11 December 2011. The assignment is worth 50% of your final mark and consists of:
- your lifestream items over the period of the course
- your weekly lifestream summaries (see the course handbook for instructions about what these should consist of)
- your 500 word end-of-lifestream summary.
- Edit your lifestream as needed (see screencast for instructions on this)
- Check that your weekly summaries and your end-of-lifestream summary are all present.
- Make sure your start and end dates for your lifestream are correct and that your settings show enough lifestream entries*.
- Browse through your lifestream to make sure it works and looks the way you want it to.
- Copy your final 500 word summary to a word processing document for uploading to WebCT.
- Go to the course WebCT site and follow the instructions for the “lifestream assignment submission”.
See the course guide for more information about the assessment criteria, and contact your tutor if you have any queries about all this.
*go to the ‘Settings’ link in the Lifestream menu and set up how many items you want to show (we recommend a high number to ensure that all of your course stream is visible), and what the start and end dates for your lifestream should be. As you want your lifestream to cover the period of the course, make sure to start around about 9 September 2011 (9‐Sep‐11), and make the end date around 13 December 2011 (13‐Dec‐11). There are more detailed instructions in the course guide